Black Hawk - Jacket Slot Belt Loop W/Duty holster screws - Black Hawk Jacket Slot - 44H901BK
- The Blackhawk Jacket Slot Belt Loop is a holster bar that makes it easy to attach the holster to your belt.
- Designed to fit any Blackhawk injection-molded duty holster.It allows easy attachment of the holster to your duty belt without unthreading other gear.
- The inclination can be individually determined due to the adjustment possibilities at the back.
- Compatible with all injection-molded (hard plastic holsters) from BLACKHAWK
- For attachment to belts without further equipment
- Holster can be attached at different angles of inclination
- All 2" and 2.25" duty belts
- Belt width: (5,08 - 5,715) cm
Please note! The offered accessory product fits according to our knowledge on the following weapon models.
Please also note the exceptions in the item description under “Not suitable for”.
This information is without guarantee. For further questions you can contact our expert team from Mo.-Fr. 9:00 – 17:00 under the following phone number +49 (0)2206 9519 440.
BlackhawkBlackhawk® is a Virginia-based manufacturer of law enforcement and tactical gear.
The idea for the company originated in
1990 by a Navy SEAL named Mike Noell. When he
was serving in Irak and his backpack failed, and his gear scattered as he navigated
a minefield. After he survived this harrowing experience, he swore to create
gear that would be strong enough for SEAL missions. Noell founded his company
in 1993, starting with backpacks and expanding to cover nearly everything a
serviceman could need in combat from headwear to holsters to boots. Blackhawk’s
durable designs serve tactical operators and enthusiasts as well.
obsession with quality applies to everything Blackhawk® does. Blackhawk® is constantly researching, refining and perfecting every detail to
provide gear that won’t let you down. Blackhawk® is not just
making stuff. They are honoring a vow.
Some of the
best-known products are the Blackhawk® CQC SERPA holsters
that fit to a huge number of weapons.