- Glock 17 compatible pro laser training pistol
Glock 17 compatible pro laser training pistol with accidental discharge sensor in red visible laser
Please Note: The laser training pistol is a professional training device and not a firearm within the meaning of the weapons law. Consequently, the training pistol and the associated magazine do not have the same material properties as a firearm and should, therefore, be protected against falls when training with holsters.
- The Pro Laser Training Pistol is our cutting-edge training device that will correct bad habits when you unholster your weapon with an alarm that sounds if your finger moves to the trigger too soon.
- The Pro Laser Training Pistol Model LA-SF30-PLTP (Glock 17 compatible) is revolutionary designed to practice dry fire training in the most realistic way possible and makes the negligent discharges a thing of the past.
- Accidental / Negligent discharges of a firearm are the most common firearms accidents.
- The Pro Laser Training Pistol is made of a Laser Ammo Sure Strike Laser Cartridge that is fixed inside a polymer body.
- The pistol uses a patented sensor design that detects even the slightest intrusion into the trigger guard setting off an alarm warning the shooter about a potential discharge for training purposes.
- The Pro Laser Training Pistol allows you to train magazine changes and fits into standard Glock 17 compatible holsters.
- It is possible to combine it with all Laser Ammo Electronic Targets as well as with all Laser Ammo Training Software.
- Red Laser
- LED Indication
- Alarm Indicates Trigger Guard Incursion
- Magazine Change
- requires 3V CR123A lithium batteries
- Laser Spec Class 1, Up to 1mW, 635nm wavelength
- Safety Lead free, eye safe (meeting EU regulations)
Please note! The offered accessory product fits according to our knowledge on the following weapon models.
Please also note the exceptions in the item description under “Not suitable for”.
This information is without guarantee. For further questions you can contact our expert team from Mo.-Fr. 9:00 – 17:00 under the following phone number +49 (0)2206 9519 440.
Laser AmmoLaser Ammo Ltd. is owned and operated by Israeli and US Military veterans who provide serious training to serious people.
The Laser Ammo technical team works tirelessly to bring to its customers the most advanced training technology and highest quality available with one singular goal: creating better shooters.
Among the Laser Ammo customers are military units, law enforcement agencies, NRA instructors, and thousands of private firearms owners around the world.
Laser Ammo Ltd. develops and sells firearms training products for
civilian, law enforcement, and military markets.
illustrates Laser Ammo's product philosophy: delivering the markets most
intelligent concepts at the greatest possible value. Laser Ammo's
training products are the best available, in part because the Company is
dedicated solely to the field of laser bullet training.
Some of the best-known products are the SureStrike™ Ultimate LE Training Kit (223SSUK) for various handgun and rifle calibers, the L.A.S.R. Open Range Simulator (LASR Licence)and the Interactive Multi Training Targeting Systems (i-MTTS) as well as the Laser PET Electronic Target (LA-PET), whichcan be used as stand-alone system.
- The SureStrike ™ laser training cartridges work with any type of target: paper, reflective or interactive targets such as Laser Ammo LaserPET ™, AIMWELL and L.A.S.R. software.
- The SureStrike ™ laser training cartridges can also be programmed to work with a variety of firearm training simulators.
- Laser Ammo can customize the SureStrikeTM Laser training cartridges for specific police or military applications.
- There are adapter rings or adapter sleeves for most standard caliber cartridges, so a single SureStrike ™ Laser training cartridge can be used for both short and long range training.
- Laser Ammo guarantees for all SureStrike ™ Action Caps a life time of at least minimum 5000 shots.