FAB DEFENSE - Letter Opener - LO (Black)
- The LO 'Letter Opener' is a high quality Letter Opener Ideal for EOD Personnel.
- Completely non-metallic and non-absorbent making this a perfect tool for EOD personnel
- Made of high-tech composite materials with 60% glass fibers
- Provides superior plunging power as well as a hard edge
- Scalloped serrated edge on both sides
- Provides additional opening power on tough fabric
- Handle is comfortable to hold and incorporates a thumb depression for a secure grip
- Incorporates a lanyard attachment hole in the handle
- Colour: Black
- Material: high-tech composite materials with 60% glass fibers
- Weight: 30 g
- Width: 34 mm
- Height: 22 mm
- Length: 205 mm
- 1 x letter opener length 18 cm
- 1x letter opener length 20 cm
Please note! The offered accessory product fits according to our knowledge on the following weapon models.
Please also note the exceptions in the item description under “Not suitable for”.
This information is without guarantee. For further questions you can contact our expert team from Mo.-Fr. 9:00 – 17:00 under the following phone number +49 (0)2206 9519 440.
FAB DefenseFAB-Defense® is a registered trademark of FAB
Manufacturing & Import of Industrial Equipment Ltd. Fab Defense in Israel.
FAB-Defense® is mostly common for their various accessories for all kinds of
rifles and pistols.
Since its inception, FAB-Defense® has been leading in
development and manufacture of the highest quality, cutting-edge tactical
equipment and weapon accessories for the State of Israel’s Military and Police.
FAB-Defense® works worldwide together with Special
Forces and SWAT teams to develop creative, ability enhancing and practical
solutions for the Law Enforcement sector. Operational field trials are
essential for the tactical accessory development and have a considerable
influence on the production standards.
Some of the best-known products are the KPOS-Scout, KPOS- G2, T-Pod G2
bipod, PTK and VTS grips as well as all the different rail systems, buttstocks
and grips for rifles and shotguns.