- The AK Podium Tactical Pistolgrip Bipod implements a bipod support for the AK-47 platforms in a new and innovative way. The AK-Podium enables the operator to install a steady and durable bipod platform without adding frontend weight and saving valuable rail space. The AK-Podium is easily deployed with the main shooting hand, without having to alter the grip on the weapon or lose sight of the target. US Patent No. 9,354,012.
- Compact and sleek design with no protruding parts
- Rapid deployment mechanism operates by the push of a button
- Provides steady and durable bipod platform
- Quick and easy installation, no Gunsmith required
- Made of lightweight and durable reinforced polymer composite
- Saves valuable rail space for additional mounting options Includes the AGR-47 pistol grip
- AK47/ AKM standard models
- Material: Fibreglass reinforced polymer construction
- Total Weight: 336 g (incl. Pistolgrip AGR 47)
- Weight: 216 g (Podium alone)
- Height: 30 mm
- Width (open / deployed): 174 mm
- Height (open / deployed): 78 mm
Please note! The offered accessory product fits according to our knowledge on the following weapon models.
Please also note the exceptions in the item description under “Not suitable for”.
This information is without guarantee. For further questions you can contact our expert team from Mo.-Fr. 9:00 – 17:00 under the following phone number +49 (0)2206 9519 440.
AK-47 / AK-74
- AK-47 (milled receiver) Variants
- AK-47 / AKM / AK-74 (Stamped Receiver) Variants
- Cugir WS1- 63 / WS1- 63SB
- SDM AK-47 CHINA
- SDM AK-47 RUSS
- AKMS (under-folder) Stamped Receiver Variants
- Cugir WS1- 64
- SDM AKS-47 RUSS
- SDM AKS-74
- AKS-74U (Krinkov) Variants
- Saiga Folding Stock Models