Maglula - M4 / AR15 5.56 / .223 LULA® loader and unloader for all such metal and plastic magazines, including PMAG’s and Lancer.
- M4 / AR15 LULA® loader and unloader for all such metal and plastic 5.56mm / .223 magazines, including PMAG’s and Lancer.
- After 17 years of production Maglula created a more compact, lighter, smoothly-operated loader & unloader.
- Further, the new loader fits and releases from both magazines held by a magazine-coupler.
- M-16 / AR-15 LULA™ loader and unloader for all such metal and plastic 5.56mm / .223 magazines, including PMAG’s and Lancer.
- All-in-one magazine speed loader and unloader !
- Simple to use in either mode
- Eliminates thumb pain and injuryEliminates wear on feed lips
- Prolongs magazine life
- Lightweight and fits in pocketReliable in all weather
- Durable reinforced polymer
- Tested and combat proven
- 10, 20, 30, 40 & 100 round 5.56 / .223 magazines
- M16 / AR15 / M4 USGI (NATO STANAG 4179)
- Magpul PMAG
- H&K metal 416 / SA80
- Beretta AR 70-90
- SIG Arms (black mags)
- May load some 6.8 mm magazines (not tested)
- May load some 6.5 Grendel magazines (not tested)
Note: Delivery without magazine and without dummy cartridges
Please note! The offered accessory product fits according to our knowledge on the following weapon models.
Please also note the exceptions in the item description under “Not suitable for”.
This information is without guarantee. For further questions you can contact our expert team from Mo.-Fr. 9:00 – 17:00 under the following phone number +49 (0)2206 9519 440.
MaglulaMaglula Ltd. name stands for magazine loaders and unloaders accessories. Maglula
Ltd. was established in 2001 and is a privately held Israeli company dedicated
to the development of high quality loader and unloader tools for military use.
Maglula Ltd. products were invented, developed, brought to production, and
QC supervised by Ran and Guy Tal
(father & son), in Israel. Most of the products are plastic injected
except the BenchLoaders which are CNC machined.
Some of the best-known products are LULA™ rifle magazine loaders and unloaders,
UpLULA™ pistol magazine loaders, StripLULA™
10-round stripper clip and BenchLoader™ magazine loader.