- The GLR-16 PCP Buttstock for your rifle or pump gun in AR15 / M4 / M16 style provides you with enhanced versatility with it's stock extension and adjustable Cheek Rest with built-in Dual Picatinny Rails, that allow optimal buttstock functionality
- Non-Slip unique traction design rubber pad allows fast and stable shoulder positioning
- Enhanced non-slip quality for steady positioning with Body Armor
- Unique patented “Anti-Rattle” mechanism, fits perfectly on MIL-SPEC and commercial after-market buffer tubes
- Adjustable Cheek Rest with built-in Picatinny Rails allows optimal buttstock functionality
- The ideal mounting solution for the SH-5 shell holder for 12 gauge ammunition
- Three integrated slots for Sling Attachment, one in the front and two at the rear
- Integrated ambidextrous quick detach swivel rear sling connectors.
- Sealed storage compartment for two CR123 or AA batteries with a rubber fixation that eliminates rattling noise, maintains contour & size of the original design
- Made from fibreglass reinforced polymer composite
- MIL-SPEC and commercial after-market buffer tubes
- Material: fibreglass reinforced polymer composite
- Weight: 389 g
- Width: 66 mm
- Height: 133 mm
- Length: 180 mm
- Height (open / deployed): 163 mm
Please note! The offered accessory product fits according to our knowledge on the following weapon models.
Please also note the exceptions in the item description under “Not suitable for”.
This information is without guarantee. For further questions you can contact our expert team from Mo.-Fr. 9:00 – 17:00 under the following phone number +49 (0)2206 9519 440.
FAB DefenseFAB-Defense® is a registered trademark of FAB
Manufacturing & Import of Industrial Equipment Ltd. Fab Defense in Israel.
FAB-Defense® is mostly common for their various accessories for all kinds of
rifles and pistols.
Since its inception, FAB-Defense® has been leading in
development and manufacture of the highest quality, cutting-edge tactical
equipment and weapon accessories for the State of Israel’s Military and Police.
FAB-Defense® works worldwide together with Special
Forces and SWAT teams to develop creative, ability enhancing and practical
solutions for the Law Enforcement sector. Operational field trials are
essential for the tactical accessory development and have a considerable
influence on the production standards.
Some of the best-known products are the KPOS-Scout, KPOS- G2, T-Pod G2
bipod, PTK and VTS grips as well as all the different rail systems, buttstocks
and grips for rifles and shotguns.