Laser Ammo - FLASH KIT-IR (Infrared)
The FLASH Kit-IR is the LaserAmmo Solution for airsoft rifles.
- The FLASH Kit-IR
allows you to use your stock airsoft rifle to practice your shooting
drills safely in your own home, or practice with your friends “force on
- It is activated by the vibration of the Airsoft, the SureStrike™ laser will emit a laser and activate any Laser Ammo electronic target or simulator.
- The impact can be seen ONLY with a Simulator, L.A.S.R. Software or Electronic targets that can read IR
- It can be customized for specific orders to work with Laser Tag hardware or even MILES gear.
and maintain your shooting skills: practicing your stance, gun
presentation, sight alignment, sight picture, breath control, trigger
- The FLASH Kit contains the Laser Ammo LA FLASH suppressor adapter and the SureStrike™ Vibration cartridge
- The Laser Ammo LA FLASH is a high-end CNC machined flash suppressor adapter that replaces the stock flash guard on any "off the shell" Airsoft rifles.
- The SureStrike™ Vibration cartridge is
a 9mm cartridge that is activated by the vibration of the airsoft and
not by the firing pin like the conventional SureStrike™ laser cartidge.
- Electronic: Computer Microprocessor
- Power Source: Silver oxide dry cell batteries
- Construction: Stainless steel
- Laser Spec: Class 1, Up to 1mW, 780nm wavelength
- Safety: Lead free, eye safe (meeting EU regulations)
The FLASH Kit airsoft training kit contains:
- 1x 9mm Vibration Cartridge for the FLASH
- 1x Battery
- 3x reflective targets
- 1x LA FLASH Adapter CCW (counter clock wise) for Airsoft Rifles
Please note! The offered accessory product fits according to our knowledge on the following weapon models.
Please also note the exceptions in the item description under “Not suitable for”.
This information is without guarantee. For further questions you can contact our expert team from Mo.-Fr. 9:00 – 17:00 under the following phone number +49 (0)2206 9519 440.
Laser AmmoLaser Ammo Ltd. is owned and operated by Israeli and US Military veterans who provide serious training to serious people.
The Laser Ammo technical team works tirelessly to bring to its customers the most advanced training technology and highest quality available with one singular goal: creating better shooters.
Among the Laser Ammo customers are military units, law enforcement agencies, NRA instructors, and thousands of private firearms owners around the world.
Laser Ammo Ltd. develops and sells firearms training products for
civilian, law enforcement, and military markets.
illustrates Laser Ammo's product philosophy: delivering the markets most
intelligent concepts at the greatest possible value. Laser Ammo's
training products are the best available, in part because the Company is
dedicated solely to the field of laser bullet training.
Some of the best-known products are the SureStrike™ Ultimate LE Training Kit (223SSUK) for various handgun and rifle calibers, the L.A.S.R. Open Range Simulator (LASR Licence)and the Interactive Multi Training Targeting Systems (i-MTTS) as well as the Laser PET Electronic Target (LA-PET), whichcan be used as stand-alone system.
- The SureStrike ™ laser training cartridges work with any type of target: paper, reflective or interactive targets such as Laser Ammo LaserPET ™, AIMWELL and L.A.S.R. software.
- The SureStrike ™ laser training cartridges can also be programmed to work with a variety of firearm training simulators.
- Laser Ammo can customize the SureStrikeTM Laser training cartridges for specific police or military applications.
- There are adapter rings or adapter sleeves for most standard caliber cartridges, so a single SureStrike ™ Laser training cartridge can be used for both short and long range training.
- Laser Ammo guarantees for all SureStrike ™ Action Caps a life time of at least minimum 5000 shots.