Laser Ammo - SureStrikeTM Hunting Pack in .300 WINCHESTER - SSHP300W
- Now you can practice all year for hunting season.
- Use any of your .300 Winchester rifles to practice your hunting skills with our money saving hunting package.
this package the SureStrikeTM 9mm cartridge threads into the two-piece
.300 Winchester adapter sleeve ensuring accuracy and eliminating the possibility
of the adapter being left in the chamber.
- Then the SureStrikeTM 9mm cartridge including the .300 Winchester adapter sleeve is placed into the chamber of the firearm.
squeezing the trigger, the impact of the firing pin activates the
SureStrikeTM to emit an eye-safe laser pulse, a shot of red light, which
simulates the point of impact where a bullet fired from the weapon
would have struck.
- If you also have a shotgun, you can buy a shotgun adapter in which the 9mm SureStrikeTM laser cartridge is fitted.
- The capsule is then inserted into the chamber of a shotgun.
features are especially convenient for hunters, who can use the same
laser bullet to train with both their pistols and shotgun or rifle.
you can practice all year for hunting season!! Use any of your .300 Winchester
rifles to practice your hunting skills with our money saving hunting
The SureStrikeTM Hunting Pack in .308 WIN contains:
- 9mm SureStrike laser cartridge (9x19)
- .308 adapter sleeve
- 3 reflective targets
- Battery Pack
- Electronics: Computer Microprocessor
- Power Source: Silver oxide dry cell batteries
- Material: Stainless steel
- Laser Specifications: Laser Spec - Class 1, up to 1mW, 635nm wavelength
- Safety: Lead-free, eye-safe (meeting EU regulations)
Please note! The offered accessory product fits according to our knowledge on the following weapon models.
Please also note the exceptions in the item description under “Not suitable for”.
This information is without guarantee. For further questions you can contact our expert team from Mo.-Fr. 9:00 – 17:00 under the following phone number +49 (0)2206 9519 440.
Laser AmmoLaser Ammo Ltd. is owned and operated by Israeli and US Military veterans who provide serious training to serious people.
The Laser Ammo technical team works tirelessly to bring to its customers the most advanced training technology and highest quality available with one singular goal: creating better shooters.
Among the Laser Ammo customers are military units, law enforcement agencies, NRA instructors, and thousands of private firearms owners around the world.
Laser Ammo Ltd. develops and sells firearms training products for
civilian, law enforcement, and military markets.
illustrates Laser Ammo's product philosophy: delivering the markets most
intelligent concepts at the greatest possible value. Laser Ammo's
training products are the best available, in part because the Company is
dedicated solely to the field of laser bullet training.
Some of the best-known products are the SureStrike™ Ultimate LE Training Kit (223SSUK) for various handgun and rifle calibers, the L.A.S.R. Open Range Simulator (LASR Licence)and the Interactive Multi Training Targeting Systems (i-MTTS) as well as the Laser PET Electronic Target (LA-PET), whichcan be used as stand-alone system.
- The SureStrike ™ laser training cartridges work with any type of target: paper, reflective or interactive targets such as Laser Ammo LaserPET ™, AIMWELL and L.A.S.R. software.
- The SureStrike ™ laser training cartridges can also be programmed to work with a variety of firearm training simulators.
- Laser Ammo can customize the SureStrikeTM Laser training cartridges for specific police or military applications.
- There are adapter rings or adapter sleeves for most standard caliber cartridges, so a single SureStrike ™ Laser training cartridge can be used for both short and long range training.
- Laser Ammo guarantees for all SureStrike ™ Action Caps a life time of at least minimum 5000 shots.