Laser Ammo - Tactical Targets Software is an add-on to Smokeless Range SR001 - TT001
- The Tactical Targets add-on to the Smokeless Range® presents a series of Shoot/No-Shoot targets as you move through an environment.
- Target presentation is randomized every time the course is run to ensure the training never gets old.
- Tactical Targets includes Five different courses of fire to choose from with one being a timed target range to really push and test your skills.
- Tactical Targets is a must for every shooter.
- The Tactical Targets sofware does not include a high-speed camera
- The Tactical Targets Software is available only as an add-on to Laser Ammo's Smokeless Range (LA-SR001).
- Customers must already have the Smokeless Range and High-Speed Camera in order to use this software.
- Tactical Targets is available only as an add-on to the Smokeless Range®.
- Customers must have the Smokeless Range and Camera in order to use this software.
- The Tactical Targets add-on requires a minimum of an i3 but recommended at least an i7 processor.
- Windows 7, 8.1, or 10 PC that meets min. spec.
- Video projector capable of 1280x720 resolution and 2000 to 3500 Lumens
- Projection screen or flat, non-glossy, white wall, recommended projected screen size 6ft to 12ft wide
- Red or IR training laser
you need to extend the camera's USB cable you will need to use an
Active USB 2.0 extender. Non-active extenders will cause the USB signal
to drop information and will not allow all the camera frames to reach
the PC for processing.
- White projection screen (1.0 gain max) (No silver screen) or flat, non-glossy, white wall
Minimum and recommended System Requirements:
- Room with controlled lighting and no sunlight
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 PC that meets min. spec. (Does not support running as Virtual Machine on a Mac)
- Video projector capable of 1280x720 resolution and 2000 to 3500 ANSI Lumens.
- Projector Speciications:
- Video projector of 1280x720 resolution and 2000 to 3500 ANSI Lumens.
- (Please note that the size of the image and the ambient room light will also determine what is needed for a proper setup.)
take care that there are a lot of cheap LED projectors on the marke,
that are advertised with high lumens but really only have about 80 ANSI
- White (1.1 gain max) projection screen (no silver screens) or flat, non-glossy, white wall
- Recommended projected screen size 6 feet to 12 feet wide
- Red or infrared training laser
- If you need to extend the camera's USB cable you will need to use an active USB 2.0 extender. Non-active extenders will cause the USB signal to drop information and will not allow all the camera frames to reach the PC for processing.
- If using a TV you will need a material to lay flat over the screen (Caution! Do not block any cooling vents on your TV with this material or you could overheat and damage your TV
Computer preferred specifications for the Smokeless Range pro listed below (advanced graphics,motions and sounds):
- Disk Space: 1-10 GB (depending on add-ons)
- Minimum Processor: Intel i3 2.0 GHz or AMD A8 2.0 GHz with at least 2 cores and 4 threads better
- Memory: 8GB RAM DDR2 or more
- Graphics: Intel HD or better (Must support 1280x720 resolution)
- Output: HDMI,DVI or VGA port on PC, cannot connect the PC to the projector with a USB cable
- The Smokeless Range® software can invert the camera image so that the camera can be mounted on the ceiling.
- During setup, when in the live view of the calibration, there is a button above the live view image that says “invert”.
- This toggles the image orientation back and forth from floor to ceiling mode.
- You can also right click on the camera icon in the system tray and access the test tracking screen to change the recoil tracking mode without having to re-calibrate the camera again.
- This will apply to users that have both the Spider and the Recoil enabled training pistols and want to switch back and forth from one to the other.
Summary: Computer Minimum Specifications:
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-7300HQ 2.5GHz
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 960M
- RAM: 8GB of RAM Memory
Computer Preferred Specifications for the Smokeless Range Pro:
(For advanced graphics, motions and sounds)
- CPU - Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ 2.8GHz
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060
- RAM: 16GB of RAM Memory
Download Tactical Targets Installer
Please note! The offered accessory product fits according to our knowledge on the following weapon models.
Please also note the exceptions in the item description under “Not suitable for”.
This information is without guarantee. For further questions you can contact our expert team from Mo.-Fr. 9:00 – 17:00 under the following phone number +49 (0)2206 9519 440.
Laser AmmoLaser Ammo Ltd. is owned and operated by Israeli and US Military veterans who provide serious training to serious people.
The Laser Ammo technical team works tirelessly to bring to its customers the most advanced training technology and highest quality available with one singular goal: creating better shooters.
Among the Laser Ammo customers are military units, law enforcement agencies, NRA instructors, and thousands of private firearms owners around the world.
Laser Ammo Ltd. develops and sells firearms training products for
civilian, law enforcement, and military markets.
illustrates Laser Ammo's product philosophy: delivering the markets most
intelligent concepts at the greatest possible value. Laser Ammo's
training products are the best available, in part because the Company is
dedicated solely to the field of laser bullet training.
Some of the best-known products are the SureStrike™ Ultimate LE Training Kit (223SSUK) for various handgun and rifle calibers, the L.A.S.R. Open Range Simulator (LASR Licence)and the Interactive Multi Training Targeting Systems (i-MTTS) as well as the Laser PET Electronic Target (LA-PET), whichcan be used as stand-alone system.
- The SureStrike ™ laser training cartridges work with any type of target: paper, reflective or interactive targets such as Laser Ammo LaserPET ™, AIMWELL and L.A.S.R. software.
- The SureStrike ™ laser training cartridges can also be programmed to work with a variety of firearm training simulators.
- Laser Ammo can customize the SureStrikeTM Laser training cartridges for specific police or military applications.
- There are adapter rings or adapter sleeves for most standard caliber cartridges, so a single SureStrike ™ Laser training cartridge can be used for both short and long range training.
- Laser Ammo guarantees for all SureStrike ™ Action Caps a life time of at least minimum 5000 shots.