FAB DEFENSE - Scorpus - SIG Sauer P226 M1 ( Level 2 ) Retention Holster (Paddle+Belt) - M1 226 R B ( Black )
- The M1 holster is FAB Defense first and most familiar holster configuration
- The M1 has interchangeable belt adapters and Cant adjustment of 20 degrees, the holster can easily change from zero Cant up to ±10 degrees, enabling the operator to customize the holster for his specific needs and modes of carry.
- Scorpus® Level 2 Retention System- features two separate opposing retention devices that capture the trigger guard of the handgun, one pressure activated locking lever and one spring based retention device.
- This combined system ensures that even when the locking lever is deactivated by the operator, the handgun is still held by the spring based retention device.
- To draw the handgun, the operator must firmly hold the grip, push on the pressure activated locking lever and then perform a clean draw.
- Excellent handgun protection in a slim and streamlined design
- The Scorpus® Level 2 Retention System - Featuring two separate mechanisms, for truly secure hand gun retention.
- Special finger channel design, keeps index finger safely positioned during draw
- Holster supplied with two interchangeable belt adapters; Paddle and Belt Loop
- Features a secure 20 degree Cant adjustment option for both belt adapters
- Belt loop adjustable to fit wide variety of belts, 34-72 mm(1.3”-2.8”)
- Durable fiberglass reinforced polymer composite construction
Not suitable for:
- SIG SAUER MK 25 models
- SIG SAUER LDC models
- SIG SAUER Xfive, Xsix
- Right-Hand Holster
- Colour: Black
- Material: Durable fibreglass reinforced polymer composite
- Weight: 138 g
- Width: 48 mm
- Height: 113 mm
- Length: 85 mm
Please note! The offered accessory product fits according to our knowledge on the following weapon models.
Please also note the exceptions in the item description under “Not suitable for”.
This information is without guarantee. For further questions you can contact our expert team from Mo.-Fr. 9:00 – 17:00 under the following phone number +49 (0)2206 9519 440.
- Sig Sauer P226