UTG - UTG OP3 Micro SL Red Dot, 4 MOA Single Dot, Adaptive Base - OP- RDM20CT
- Precision Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum and Finished in a Matte Black Anodization
- Red 4.0 MOA Single Dot with 8 Brightness Intensity Settings
- Side Loading Battery Compartment, No Longer Necessary to Remove Sight and Re-zero when Replacing Battery
- 15,000+ Hours Battery Life at Middle Brightness Setting
- Wide Field of View 23mm Lens
- IPX7 Waterproof Rated
- Includes Removable Low Profile Picatinny Mounting Base
- Mounting Base Interface Uses the Common Docter Footprint
- Optic Height Co-witnesses with Most Suppressor Height Iron Sights
- Tertiary Aiming Point Laser Engraved on Rear Face of Optic Hood
Attention: Please use only the enclosed #6-48 screws for mounting.
Note: The manufacturer recommends a tightening torque of approx. 1.35Nm for the #6-48 screws for fastening to the mounting plate and a tightening torque of approx. 3.95Nm for the side retaining plate.
- Most Optics Ready Pistol Systems
- All UTG® RDM20 Mounts
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Crisp 1 MOA per Click Adjustment @ 100m: 1MOA (2,91cm)
- Parallax settings: 91,4 m (fixed)
- Weight: 37 g
- Height: 35,8 mm
- Length: 48,4 mm
- Power Supply:: Battery CR1632 3V
Download User Guide
Please note! The offered accessory product fits according to our knowledge on the following weapon models.
Please also note the exceptions in the item description under “Not suitable for”.
This information is without guarantee. For further questions you can contact our expert team from Mo.-Fr. 9:00 – 17:00 under the following phone number +49 (0)2206 9519 440.
- UTG Europe is one of Leapers Inc. trademarks.
- Leapers Inc., headquartered in Michigan, U.S.A., has been in the business of supplying shooting, hunting and outdoor gear since 1992.
- Leapers Inc. sets un-compromised high standards for all of their business operations.
- Leapers Inc. goal is to provide a total solution for any line of products they offer.
- Leapers Inc. pays close attention to industry trends and customer feedback, with a focus on making the best-in-class riche products available for hunting, shooting and outdoor enthusiasts.
- In 2009 they started their Made-In-the-USA Manufacturing Operation.
- From that time on Leapers Inc. put their full commitment to serving more customers in the market with 922R compliant products.
- That time Leapers Inc. started to produce their unique mounting systems and polymer stocks under the UTG PRO brand in Michigan, USA.
- In 2011 they expanded into a 40.000 sqft. facility within 2 weeeks.
- Leapers Inc. follows their vision for U.S. made products, to be innovation driven and to offer their customers the highest quality/ value products at the most competitve pricing.