RTS - EFT ( Electronic Falling Target ) Kit - EFT Kit y (yellow)
- Electronic counting and reactive system
- The RTS EFT system consists of a static selfhealing target set and an electronic drop joint, which is connected to a counting unit via a cable.
- The RTS EFT system is built up like a static target kit, only between the base and the target pole the included electronic drop joint is used.
- The EFT Counting Unit is mounted relatively low down on the Target Board Pole and is preset to any number of hits between 1 and 9.
- The EFT Counting Unit is connected to the EFT Joint with the supplied cable.
- The EFT joint holds the target pole vertically until the desired number of hits is reached.
- Then the counting unit opens the electronic drop joint and the target pole either drops backwards or folds away to the side, depending on the setting.
- The target must then be manually raised again.
- Fits all of the RTS static target systems
- Target will only fall after the set amount of hits was achieved
- Desired number of hits can be set from 1 to 9
- Target can be set to fall backwards or sideways
Included in the kit:
- 1 x Base and Plate
- 1 x Pole ( Target Board Pole) (Consist of 2x Poles of 60cm plus 1x Connector)
- 1 x EFT Joint (electronic drop joint)
- 1 x EFT Counting Unit
- 1 x Connecting Cable
- 1 x Torso ( Selfhealing Target Boards ) (Target Colour Yellow)
Specifications RTS Target without EFT Counter:
- Weight without plate: 2.8 kg / 6.1 lb
- Weight with plate: 10.47 kg / 21.08 lb
- Height: 1.87 m / 73.62"
- Width: 34 cm / 13.4"
- Length: 37 cm / 14.6"
Specifications EFT Joint + Counter:
- Weight EFT Joint: 1085 g
- Weight EFT Counting Unit: 90 g
- Battery: SF123A Lithium 3Volt
- Fixing stakes for outdoor use of the target base can be ordered as an accessory
- Operational Temperature range: 0-50° C
Please note! The offered accessory product fits according to our knowledge on the following weapon models.
Please also note the exceptions in the item description under “Not suitable for”.
This information is without guarantee. For further questions you can contact our expert team from Mo.-Fr. 9:00 – 17:00 under the following phone number +49 (0)2206 9519 440.
- The story of the RTS target systems begins with the head instructor of the Israeli SHABAC (General Security Service, the equivalent of the FBI and Secret Service in Israel) looking for a target system that is safe for point blank CQB training and will fit the training methods that were used in the SHABAC academy.
- Collaborating with a long-time friend, and a 12 year SHABAC veteran, the two partnered with FAB-Defense to design and manufacture a new target system and RTS was founded. FAB's state-of-the-art engineering, manufacturing and quality-assurance technologies and methods ensures that all products exceed even the most stringent industry standards.
- All products are rigorously tested by some of the best tactical units in the world.
- The polymer material used for the RTS targets is suitable for firing all handgun or SMG ammunition, including rifle calibers up to 7.62. However, depending on the caliber and temperature used, the life of the targets may be reduced. On average, at normal room temperatures, a target can pick up over 2000 rounds of handguns or long rifle ammunition before it needs to be changed and approximately 100 rounds when using shotgun slugs. At lower temperatures the possible number of rounds will be less.
- As the RTS Targets do not contain metal parts, ricochets are eliminated and the shooter is enabled to shoot at point blank range.
- The RTS system is a modular system, the shooter can replace the target board (Torso,IPSC,Plate,Bowling Pin), add a CQB (falling target) connector or Reactive Target connector (Smart Joint) to transform a static target to a reactive one, add one of the different electronic counting (Hit-Counter / Range Kit / EFT) and reactive systems or include one of 3 target cover solutions, which replace the need for paper target shapes.
- The RTS Self-Healing target systems are the perfect solution for both indoor and outdoor ranges, and are used by law enforcement, military and recreational shooters worldwide.
- The professional shooter will benefit from the CQB system for close range training using live ammo or Simunition, and from the Shooting Range kit, that saves time while shooting in groups on the firing range.
- The recreational shooter will benefit from products like the Veleta systems, that are ideal for recreational shooting and target practice, making the whole “Shooting Experience” more friendly and non-intimidating.