RTS TARGETS - Veleta 2-4 Connector - ST 2-4
- The ST 2-4 connector is suitable for all Veleta 150mm or 200mm targets.
- It is put over the 0,5m or 1m round pole and fixed by two stoppers (O-rings), so that it is on a fixed position.
- When a Veleta target is hit, the connector continues to rotate around the round pole.
- The Rotating Veleta Target Connector allows for placing 2 or 4 racket targets for a variety of small arms shooting drills and excercises
- RTS Veleta Systems are suitable for use with any type of handgun ammunition.
- Veleta 2-4 Connector contains no metal parts, eliminating ricochets.
- The RTS Veleta parts are all made from unique high-grade polymers ensuring shooter safety even at point-blank range.
- Compatibility with two target sizes, 200 mm & 150 mm
- Safe for use in all ranges
- Fully configurable with two positioning options
- Allows new & versatile training scenario usage
- Suitable for use with 9mm & 0.45'' ammunition
- Lightweight, easy to setup, transport and store
- Total Weight: 80 g / 0.18 lb
- Height: 6.4 cm / 2.52""
- Width: 6.4 cm / 2.52""
- Length: 6.1 cm / 2.4""
- Operational temperature range: 0-50 °C "
Please note! The offered accessory product fits according to our knowledge on the following weapon models.
Please also note the exceptions in the item description under “Not suitable for”.
This information is without guarantee. For further questions you can contact our expert team from Mo.-Fr. 9:00 – 17:00 under the following phone number +49 (0)2206 9519 440.
- The story of the RTS target systems begins with the head instructor of the Israeli SHABAC (General Security Service, the equivalent of the FBI and Secret Service in Israel) looking for a target system that is safe for point blank CQB training and will fit the training methods that were used in the SHABAC academy.
- Collaborating with a long-time friend, and a 12 year SHABAC veteran, the two partnered with FAB-Defense to design and manufacture a new target system and RTS was founded. FAB's state-of-the-art engineering, manufacturing and quality-assurance technologies and methods ensures that all products exceed even the most stringent industry standards.
- All products are rigorously tested by some of the best tactical units in the world.
- The polymer material used for the RTS targets is suitable for firing all handgun or SMG ammunition, including rifle calibers up to 7.62. However, depending on the caliber and temperature used, the life of the targets may be reduced. On average, at normal room temperatures, a target can pick up over 2000 rounds of handguns or long rifle ammunition before it needs to be changed and approximately 100 rounds when using shotgun slugs. At lower temperatures the possible number of rounds will be less.
- As the RTS Targets do not contain metal parts, ricochets are eliminated and the shooter is enabled to shoot at point blank range.
- The RTS system is a modular system, the shooter can replace the target board (Torso,IPSC,Plate,Bowling Pin), add a CQB (falling target) connector or Reactive Target connector (Smart Joint) to transform a static target to a reactive one, add one of the different electronic counting (Hit-Counter / Range Kit / EFT) and reactive systems or include one of 3 target cover solutions, which replace the need for paper target shapes.
- The RTS Self-Healing target systems are the perfect solution for both indoor and outdoor ranges, and are used by law enforcement, military and recreational shooters worldwide.
- The professional shooter will benefit from the CQB system for close range training using live ammo or Simunition, and from the Shooting Range kit, that saves time while shooting in groups on the firing range.
- The recreational shooter will benefit from products like the Veleta systems, that are ideal for recreational shooting and target practice, making the whole “Shooting Experience” more friendly and non-intimidating.