Laser Ammo - Interactive Multi Training Targets - 3 pack - i-MTTS-3
- The Interactive Multi Target Training System lets you simulate different training drills.
- IPSC / IDPA / Steel plate / Tactical shooting with the most advanced electronic target in the market .
- Choose the package that best fits your training needs with 1, 3 or 5 targets.
- All sets come with four different target cards design and 5 different modes!
- All targets can communicate with each other for multipurpose training, with no need of computer!
- Simply position them around a room, turn them on, choose the mode and start shooting!
- Train with your own firearm or with any recoil enable gun (like Airsoft) with available red or IR lasers.
Perfect your shooting with the i-M.T.T.S. in 5 modes:
- Mode 1: Stand Alone Mode
- Shoot, hear and visually see shots on each target
- Mode 2: Steel Plate Shooting
- Shoot all targets as fast as you can!
- Mode 3: Chase the Ball
- Perfect your tactical training, work on transitional drills around the room.
- Identify your threat target and shoot the bright green LED that moves between the targets.
- Mode 4: Shoot/Don’t Shoot
- Shoot ONLY the moving green target that lights for 2 sec, or get “punished” when hitting the red one!
- Mode 5: Double Speed Shoot/Don’t Shoot
- Shoot/Don’t Shoot on steroids! The 5th program runs at double speed for more proficient and faster shooters.
- Power Supply per Target: 3 x 1,5 V AAA Batterien
- Weight: 57 g
- Width: 8,8-10,5 cm
- Hight: 2,8 cm
- Length: 6,4 cm
- Ring Target Small: 3 " (7,62 cm)
- Ring Target Big: 5 " (12,7 cm)
- IPSC Classic Target: 1/4 Scale (Length 5,7" = 14,5 cm, Width: 4,53" = 11,5 cm)
- B27 Target: 1/5 Scale (Length: 5,9" = 15 cm, Width: 3,74" = 9,5 cm)
Please note! The offered accessory product fits according to our knowledge on the following weapon models.
Please also note the exceptions in the item description under “Not suitable for”.
This information is without guarantee. For further questions you can contact our expert team from Mo.-Fr. 9:00 – 17:00 under the following phone number +49 (0)2206 9519 440.
Laser AmmoLaser Ammo Ltd. is owned and operated by Israeli and US Military veterans who provide serious training to serious people.
The Laser Ammo technical team works tirelessly to bring to its customers the most advanced training technology and highest quality available with one singular goal: creating better shooters.
Among the Laser Ammo customers are military units, law enforcement agencies, NRA instructors, and thousands of private firearms owners around the world.
Laser Ammo Ltd. develops and sells firearms training products for
civilian, law enforcement, and military markets.
illustrates Laser Ammo's product philosophy: delivering the markets most
intelligent concepts at the greatest possible value. Laser Ammo's
training products are the best available, in part because the Company is
dedicated solely to the field of laser bullet training.
Some of the best-known products are the SureStrike™ Ultimate LE Training Kit (223SSUK) for various handgun and rifle calibers, the L.A.S.R. Open Range Simulator (LASR Licence)and the Interactive Multi Training Targeting Systems (i-MTTS) as well as the Laser PET Electronic Target (LA-PET), whichcan be used as stand-alone system.
- The SureStrike ™ laser training cartridges work with any type of target: paper, reflective or interactive targets such as Laser Ammo LaserPET ™, AIMWELL and L.A.S.R. software.
- The SureStrike ™ laser training cartridges can also be programmed to work with a variety of firearm training simulators.
- Laser Ammo can customize the SureStrikeTM Laser training cartridges for specific police or military applications.
- There are adapter rings or adapter sleeves for most standard caliber cartridges, so a single SureStrike ™ Laser training cartridge can be used for both short and long range training.
- Laser Ammo guarantees for all SureStrike ™ Action Caps a life time of at least minimum 5000 shots.