Laser Ammo - Open Range Software (add-on to Smokeless Range SR001) - OR001
- The Open Range is a powerful shooting range program that allows you to customize how and where you train! The Open Range is an add-on feature to our popular Smokeless Range® Judgmental Simulator (SR001)
- The Open Range is a powerful training program for serious shooters and law enforcement training, designed to offer you the ability to train the way you want without the prohibitive price.
- The Open Range software does not include a high-speed camera
- The Open Range software is available only as an add-on to Laser Ammo's Smokeless Range (LA-SR001).
- Customers must already have the Smokeless Range and High-Speed Camera in order to use this software.
- With the included course editor, Open Range allows you to create and design your own training courses the way you want them to be.
- Place, move and resize over 20 pre-loaded targets so they are laid out the way you want them to be.
- Add motions to them like pop-up or knock down as well as sounds like steel targets to help make the training all the more real.
- Users can choose to create courses indoors or outside, with metal or paper targets, and so much more !
- Once you are done training, the built in After Action Review allows you to see your shot placement along with reaction and split times.
Please note! The offered accessory product fits according to our knowledge on the following weapon models.
Please also note the exceptions in the item description under “Not suitable for”.
This information is without guarantee. For further questions you can contact our expert team from Mo.-Fr. 9:00 – 17:00 under the following phone number +49 (0)2206 9519 440.
Laser AmmoLaser Ammo Ltd. is owned and operated by Israeli and US Military veterans who provide serious training to serious people.
The Laser Ammo technical team works tirelessly to bring to its customers the most advanced training technology and highest quality available with one singular goal: creating better shooters.
Among the Laser Ammo customers are military units, law enforcement agencies, NRA instructors, and thousands of private firearms owners around the world.
Laser Ammo Ltd. develops and sells firearms training products for
civilian, law enforcement, and military markets.
illustrates Laser Ammo's product philosophy: delivering the markets most
intelligent concepts at the greatest possible value. Laser Ammo's
training products are the best available, in part because the Company is
dedicated solely to the field of laser bullet training.
Some of the best-known products are the SureStrike™ Ultimate LE Training Kit (223SSUK) for various handgun and rifle calibers, the L.A.S.R. Open Range Simulator (LASR Licence)and the Interactive Multi Training Targeting Systems (i-MTTS) as well as the Laser PET Electronic Target (LA-PET), whichcan be used as stand-alone system.
- The SureStrike ™ laser training cartridges work with any type of target: paper, reflective or interactive targets such as Laser Ammo LaserPET ™, AIMWELL and L.A.S.R. software.
- The SureStrike ™ laser training cartridges can also be programmed to work with a variety of firearm training simulators.
- Laser Ammo can customize the SureStrikeTM Laser training cartridges for specific police or military applications.
- There are adapter rings or adapter sleeves for most standard caliber cartridges, so a single SureStrike ™ Laser training cartridge can be used for both short and long range training.
- Laser Ammo guarantees for all SureStrike ™ Action Caps a life time of at least minimum 5000 shots.