- The SureStrike™ AirSoft Vibration Laser Cartridge for rifle is needed for training with the LA FLASH Airsoft rifle adapter
- The SureStrike™ AirSoft Vibration Laser Cartridge is a 9mm cartridge, that is activated by the vibration of the AirSoft and not by the firing pin like the conventional SureStrike™ laser cartridge
- The Vibration cartridge will convert your Airsoft to a laser emitting Airsoft rifle for full blowback dry fire practice together with the LA FLASH Airsoft rifle adapter.
- With the SureStrike™ Vibration cartridge you can continue to develop and maintain your shooting skills: practicing your stance, gun presentation, sight alignment, sight picture, breath control, trigger pull, and follow through, with a full cycle and airsoft blow back.Activated by the vibration of the Airsoft rifle, the SureStrike™ will emit a red laser to activate any electronic target or simulator, Laser Tag hardware or even MILES gear.
- Electronics Computer Microprocessor
- Power Source Silver oxide dry cell batteries
- Construction Stainless steel
- Laser Spec Class 1, Up to 1mW, 635nm wavelength
- Safety Lead-free, eye-safe (meeting EU regulations)
(*) the product contains the AirSoft Vibration Laser Cartridge only, LA FLASH adapter (CCW) or (CW) should be bought separately..
Download User Guide
Please note! The offered accessory product fits according to our knowledge on the following weapon models.
Please also note the exceptions in the item description under “Not suitable for”.
This information is without guarantee. For further questions you can contact our expert team from Mo.-Fr. 9:00 – 17:00 under the following phone number +49 (0)2206 9519 440.
Laser AmmoLaser Ammo Ltd. is owned and operated by Israeli and US Military veterans who provide serious training to serious people.
The Laser Ammo technical team works tirelessly to bring to its customers the most advanced training technology and highest quality available with one singular goal: creating better shooters.
Among the Laser Ammo customers are military units, law enforcement agencies, NRA instructors, and thousands of private firearms owners around the world.
Laser Ammo Ltd. develops and sells firearms training products for
civilian, law enforcement, and military markets.
illustrates Laser Ammo's product philosophy: delivering the markets most
intelligent concepts at the greatest possible value. Laser Ammo's
training products are the best available, in part because the Company is
dedicated solely to the field of laser bullet training.
Some of the best-known products are the SureStrike™ Ultimate LE Training Kit (223SSUK) for various handgun and rifle calibers, the L.A.S.R. Open Range Simulator (LASR Licence)and the Interactive Multi Training Targeting Systems (i-MTTS) as well as the Laser PET Electronic Target (LA-PET), whichcan be used as stand-alone system.
- The SureStrike ™ laser training cartridges work with any type of target: paper, reflective or interactive targets such as Laser Ammo LaserPET ™, AIMWELL and L.A.S.R. software.
- The SureStrike ™ laser training cartridges can also be programmed to work with a variety of firearm training simulators.
- Laser Ammo can customize the SureStrikeTM Laser training cartridges for specific police or military applications.
- There are adapter rings or adapter sleeves for most standard caliber cartridges, so a single SureStrike ™ Laser training cartridge can be used for both short and long range training.
- Laser Ammo guarantees for all SureStrike ™ Action Caps a life time of at least minimum 5000 shots.