Laser Ammo - System Controller for i-MTTS Targets - i-MTTS-C
- With the new wireless system controller, you can control your i-MTTS targets and check your hit results and measure your shooting times for direct feedback.
- Train IPSC / IDPA / Steel Plate / Tactical Shooting with the most advanced electronic target on the market and measure your split and total times like a shooting timer via the new System Controller unit.
- The System Controller is a wireless control and display unit.
- It enables the user to control the i-MTTS targets remotely.
- At the same time the System Controller serves as a numerical display panel for hit results and times.
- By simply pressing a button, the user can switch between the different training programs (6 modes).
- It is possible to switch between split time and total times and the respective results.
- A restart of the program can be started manually or automatically.
- The delay time for the start signal can be set randomly or defined as with a shooting timer.
- The controller defines required hits on the targets, sets the length of the training program and the preferred sound and light reaction of the targets
- By means of the controller, the targets can be controlled from a greater distance and subgroups can also be defined.
- Get instant time feedback and control your hits with the new System Controller.
- The system features wireless target-to-target communication and multiple training configurations.
- The new i-MTTS target system has 6 different training modes: Stand Alone Mode, Steel Plate Shooting, Chase the Ball, Shoot / Not Shoot, Shoot / Not Shoot at Double Speed, Double Tap
- All i-MTTS targets can communicate with each other for multi-purpose training even without using a computer or controller! Just set them up in a room, turn them on, select the mode and start shooting!
- Train with your own firearm or any SureStrike laser training cartridge systemor any recoil enabled gun (like Airsoft) with available red or IR lasers.
6 different training modes of the i-M.T.T.S. targets, which can be controlled by the new controller unit:
- Mode 1: Stand Alone Mode
- Shoot, hear and visually see shots on each target and on the target controller
- Mode 2: Steel Plate Shooting
- Shoot all targets as fast as you can!
- Mode 3: Chase the Ball
- Perfect your tactical training, work on transitional drills around the room.
- Identify your bright green LED target shoot it and the green LED moves between the targets around the room
- Mode 4: Shoot/Don’t Shoot
- Shoot ONLY the moving green target that lights for 2 sec, or get “punished” when hitting the red one!
- Mode 5: Double Speed Shoot/Don’t Shoot
- Shoot/Don’t Shoot on steroids! The 5th program runs at double speed for more proficient and faster shooters.
The functions of the i-MTTS System Controller include:
- Wireless communication up to 20ft. (6m) distance
- Immediate score display, hundredths of a second accuracy.
- Display of the ‘Split’ and ‘Elapsed’ total times.
- Changes and selection of functions via push-button.
- Choice of Automatic or manual drill ‘Restart’.
- Choice of Countdown or Random drill ‘Start’.
- Control of sound and light response of the i-MTTS targets.
- Set of 4 interchangeable target cards included in every i-MTTS Target set.
- The i-MTTS targets can also be used as independent stand alone targets.
- Targets respond to both red visible and infrared, non-visible lasers.
- Scrolling through all the scores is possible.
- Change and set drill parameters.
- Extended range, pairing and defining multiple target subgroups - and more.
Please note: The new i-MTTS System controller will work only with new i-MTTS targets that will be sold starting August 2020.
The i-MTTS system is designed for lasers with modulated technology.
Therefore, we cannot guarantee that it will work with laser cartridges
not manufactured by Laser Ammo.
Download User Guide
Please note! The offered accessory product fits according to our knowledge on the following weapon models.
Please also note the exceptions in the item description under “Not suitable for”.
This information is without guarantee. For further questions you can contact our expert team from Mo.-Fr. 9:00 – 17:00 under the following phone number +49 (0)2206 9519 440.
Laser AmmoLaser Ammo Ltd. is owned and operated by Israeli and US Military veterans who provide serious training to serious people.
The Laser Ammo technical team works tirelessly to bring to its customers the most advanced training technology and highest quality available with one singular goal: creating better shooters.
Among the Laser Ammo customers are military units, law enforcement agencies, NRA instructors, and thousands of private firearms owners around the world.
Laser Ammo Ltd. develops and sells firearms training products for
civilian, law enforcement, and military markets.
illustrates Laser Ammo's product philosophy: delivering the markets most
intelligent concepts at the greatest possible value. Laser Ammo's
training products are the best available, in part because the Company is
dedicated solely to the field of laser bullet training.
Some of the best-known products are the SureStrike™ Ultimate LE Training Kit (223SSUK) for various handgun and rifle calibers, the L.A.S.R. Open Range Simulator (LASR Licence)and the Interactive Multi Training Targeting Systems (i-MTTS) as well as the Laser PET Electronic Target (LA-PET), whichcan be used as stand-alone system.
- The SureStrike ™ laser training cartridges work with any type of target: paper, reflective or interactive targets such as Laser Ammo LaserPET ™, AIMWELL and L.A.S.R. software.
- The SureStrike ™ laser training cartridges can also be programmed to work with a variety of firearm training simulators.
- Laser Ammo can customize the SureStrikeTM Laser training cartridges for specific police or military applications.
- There are adapter rings or adapter sleeves for most standard caliber cartridges, so a single SureStrike ™ Laser training cartridge can be used for both short and long range training.
- Laser Ammo guarantees for all SureStrike ™ Action Caps a life time of at least minimum 5000 shots.