Laser Ammo - Multi Mode Back Cap (Bore sight and Training) - 9MTA-DB
- The Multi Mode back cap (Bore sight and Training) DB /TA (Dual Function) is a combination between the Digital Boresight cap and the Dry Fire cap.
- The Dry Fire cap is used to enhance dry fire practice with point of impact recognition / feedback.
- The Digital Boresight cap is used to convert the SureStrikeTM into a digitally controlled bore sight activated by trigger pull. When you purchase this cap you will receive two caps in one!
- The transition between the two functions is done simply by holding down the primer part of the cap (with a pencil or any other similar object, even your finger) for 7 seconds.
- A double flash will indicate the transition between modes.
- The Dual Function back cap can be used to replace any cap on all SureStrikeTM cartridges and can be used with all available caliber adapters.
- All replacement back caps have a microprocessor controlled primer activating the SureStrikeTM laser cartridge.
- By using exchangeable back caps, you can decide which functionality is most suitable for your training.
- This feature makes SureStrikeTM the most versatile dry fire training system available today.
Laser Ammo also offers the following replacement back caps:
- Dry Fire: Perfect for enhanced dry fire practice with point of impact recognition/feedback, 5000 “shots” guaranteed.
- Digital Bore Sight: Converts the SureStrikeTM into a digitally controlled bore sight activated by trigger pull.
- Target Activator: Activates digital targets.
- Simulator Activator: Enables the SureStrikeTM to interface with some of the market’s leading simulators that use a visible red laser and a camera. IR lasers available by special order.
- Extra Duration: A longer duration of laser pulse allows you to notice unwanted hand movement in order to perfect trigger control, stability, and grip. Enables advanced technique analysis.
- Bullet Counter: Pauses after every 15 “shots” for 3 seconds to simulate running out of ammunition and magazine change.
Please note! The offered accessory product fits according to our knowledge on the following weapon models.
Please also note the exceptions in the item description under “Not suitable for”.
This information is without guarantee. For further questions you can contact our expert team from Mo.-Fr. 9:00 – 17:00 under the following phone number +49 (0)2206 9519 440.
Laser AmmoLaser Ammo Ltd. is owned and operated by Israeli and US Military veterans who provide serious training to serious people.
The Laser Ammo technical team works tirelessly to bring to its customers the most advanced training technology and highest quality available with one singular goal: creating better shooters.
Among the Laser Ammo customers are military units, law enforcement agencies, NRA instructors, and thousands of private firearms owners around the world.
Laser Ammo Ltd. develops and sells firearms training products for
civilian, law enforcement, and military markets.
illustrates Laser Ammo's product philosophy: delivering the markets most
intelligent concepts at the greatest possible value. Laser Ammo's
training products are the best available, in part because the Company is
dedicated solely to the field of laser bullet training.
Some of the best-known products are the SureStrike™ Ultimate LE Training Kit (223SSUK) for various handgun and rifle calibers, the L.A.S.R. Open Range Simulator (LASR Licence)and the Interactive Multi Training Targeting Systems (i-MTTS) as well as the Laser PET Electronic Target (LA-PET), whichcan be used as stand-alone system.
- The SureStrike ™ laser training cartridges work with any type of target: paper, reflective or interactive targets such as Laser Ammo LaserPET ™, AIMWELL and L.A.S.R. software.
- The SureStrike ™ laser training cartridges can also be programmed to work with a variety of firearm training simulators.
- Laser Ammo can customize the SureStrikeTM Laser training cartridges for specific police or military applications.
- There are adapter rings or adapter sleeves for most standard caliber cartridges, so a single SureStrike ™ Laser training cartridge can be used for both short and long range training.
- Laser Ammo guarantees for all SureStrike ™ Action Caps a life time of at least minimum 5000 shots.