- The AG-44S Quick Release Vertical Ergonomic Foregrip is lightweight and made for superior tactical positioning and minimal front weight on your weapon.
- Provides a natural fighting stance
- Slightly angled to counter recoil
- Incorporates convenient storage compartment
- Improves overall performance, on-target time, and muzzle control
- Made of high grade reinforced polymer composite
- Quick and easy installation – no gunsmith required
- all 1913 MIL-STD Picatinny Rails
- Material: Fibreglass reinforced polymer composite
- Weight: 113 g
- Width: 33 mm
- Height: 116 mm
- Length: 85 mm
Please note! The offered accessory product fits according to our knowledge on the following weapon models.
Please also note the exceptions in the item description under “Not suitable for”.
This information is without guarantee. For further questions you can contact our expert team from Mo.-Fr. 9:00 – 17:00 under the following phone number +49 (0)2206 9519 440.
FAB DefenseFAB-Defense® is a registered trademark of FAB
Manufacturing & Import of Industrial Equipment Ltd. Fab Defense in Israel.
FAB-Defense® is mostly common for their various accessories for all kinds of
rifles and pistols.
Since its inception, FAB-Defense® has been leading in
development and manufacture of the highest quality, cutting-edge tactical
equipment and weapon accessories for the State of Israel’s Military and Police.
FAB-Defense® works worldwide together with Special
Forces and SWAT teams to develop creative, ability enhancing and practical
solutions for the Law Enforcement sector. Operational field trials are
essential for the tactical accessory development and have a considerable
influence on the production standards.
Some of the best-known products are the KPOS-Scout, KPOS- G2, T-Pod G2
bipod, PTK and VTS grips as well as all the different rail systems, buttstocks
and grips for rifles and shotguns.