- The AGR-43 Rubberized Tactical Ergonomic Pistol Grip is the latest addition to our line of pistol grips featuring multi-textured rubber, enhancing your grip experience. Incorporated into its design, is the superior contour of its predecessor, adding even more comfort and proper ventilation needed in extreme heat and moist environments, giving you the edge you need in the field or at the range.
- MIL-SPEC reinforced polymer composite with multi-textured rubber overmold superior coating
- Three different overmold rubber textures rib studded at palm, alligator pattern for front fingers and moon surface textured sides
- Multi texture rubber provides superior ventilation, prevents slip and reduces sweaty palms
- Finger grooves and backstrap shape for enhanced, more comfortable grip
- Extended beavertail for better control, allowing a higher firmer hold
- Readily accessible storage area with securely sealed hinged door
- M16 / M4 / SR-25 / AR-10 / AR-15 variants
Not suitable for:
- Walther Colt M4 Carbine .22 LR H&K MR223
- Material: Fibreglass reinforced polymer construction
- Weight: 130 g
- Width: 33 mm
- Height: 127 mm
- Length: 83 mm
Please note! The offered accessory product fits according to our knowledge on the following weapon models.
Please also note the exceptions in the item description under “Not suitable for”.
This information is without guarantee. For further questions you can contact our expert team from Mo.-Fr. 9:00 – 17:00 under the following phone number +49 (0)2206 9519 440.
FAB DefenseFAB-Defense® is a registered trademark of FAB
Manufacturing & Import of Industrial Equipment Ltd. Fab Defense in Israel.
FAB-Defense® is mostly common for their various accessories for all kinds of
rifles and pistols.
Since its inception, FAB-Defense® has been leading in
development and manufacture of the highest quality, cutting-edge tactical
equipment and weapon accessories for the State of Israel’s Military and Police.
FAB-Defense® works worldwide together with Special
Forces and SWAT teams to develop creative, ability enhancing and practical
solutions for the Law Enforcement sector. Operational field trials are
essential for the tactical accessory development and have a considerable
influence on the production standards.
Some of the best-known products are the KPOS-Scout, KPOS- G2, T-Pod G2
bipod, PTK and VTS grips as well as all the different rail systems, buttstocks
and grips for rifles and shotguns.