- The SBT-K47 Recoil Reducing Buffer Tube for stamped receiver AK-47 replaces your OEM stock with an M16 / M4 buffer-tube, compatible with most after-market sized M4 collapsible buttstocks.
- Recoil reducing buffer will improve accuracy and “on target time” under rapid fire
- 8 positions tube for optimal fit of the stock length to your battle stanch
- Bolt on design for tight and easy fit on stamped receiver AK
- Constructed from durable & lightweight fibreglass reinforced polymer composite
- No gunsmith required
- Stamped Receiver AK-47 / AKM / AK-74 Variants
- After-market sized M4 collapsible buttstocks
- When using the Shock Absorbing Buttstock System, it is strictly prohibited to place any body parts on top or above the exposed part of the shock absorbing tube (with an emphasis on the shooter’s cheek).
- Material: fibreglass reinforced polymer composite
- Weight: 157 g
- Width: 34 mm
- Height: 43 mm
- Length: 208 mm
- Diameter: 29 mm
Please note! The offered accessory product fits according to our knowledge on the following weapon models.
Please also note the exceptions in the item description under “Not suitable for”.
This information is without guarantee. For further questions you can contact our expert team from Mo.-Fr. 9:00 – 17:00 under the following phone number +49 (0)2206 9519 440.
AK-47 / AK-74
- AK-47 / AKM / AK-74 (Stamped Receiver) Variants
- Cugir WS1- 63 / WS1- 63SB
- SDM AK-47 CHINA
- SDM AK-47 RUSS