FAB DEFENSE - Galil Horizontal Charging Handle - GCH
- The GCH Galil Horizontal Charging Handle is made to improve the Galil handling and allow proper operation of the rifle when mounting a full length upper rail.
- Milled of durable and lightweight 7075 Aluminum
- Hard anodize coated for wear resistance
- Quick and easy installation, installed with two bolts
- No Gunsmith required
- Does not require any modification to the rifle
- Galil AR / SAR
- Micro Galil with a vertical charging handle.
- Material: durable and lightweight 7075 Aluminum
- Weight: 14 g
- Diameter: 16 mm
- Width: 26 mm
- Hight: 11 mm
- Length: 35 mm
Installation notice: To be installed using Loctite® 638 locking the screws for long lasting operation.
Please note! The offered accessory product fits according to our knowledge on the following weapon models.
Please also note the exceptions in the item description under “Not suitable for”.
This information is without guarantee. For further questions you can contact our expert team from Mo.-Fr. 9:00 – 17:00 under the following phone number +49 (0)2206 9519 440.
FAB DefenseFAB-Defense® is a registered trademark of FAB
Manufacturing & Import of Industrial Equipment Ltd. Fab Defense in Israel.
FAB-Defense® is mostly common for their various accessories for all kinds of
rifles and pistols.
Since its inception, FAB-Defense® has been leading in
development and manufacture of the highest quality, cutting-edge tactical
equipment and weapon accessories for the State of Israel’s Military and Police.
FAB-Defense® works worldwide together with Special
Forces and SWAT teams to develop creative, ability enhancing and practical
solutions for the Law Enforcement sector. Operational field trials are
essential for the tactical accessory development and have a considerable
influence on the production standards.
Some of the best-known products are the KPOS-Scout, KPOS- G2, T-Pod G2
bipod, PTK and VTS grips as well as all the different rail systems, buttstocks
and grips for rifles and shotguns.