- The PLS-1 Tactical Flashlight Side Mount is designed to accommodate all 1" tactical flashlights increasing natural and convenient tactical light operation.
- Perfect for mounting with a vertical foregrip on the same lower rail, retaining natural convenient access for flashlight tailcap activation
- Secure bolt locking system for the mounted device
- Newly designed quick release mechanism for fast add and remove
- Tough rigid & lightweight reinforced polymer design
- Allows perfect use in conjunction with a vertical foregrip
- Allows the tactical flashlight to be mounted on either side rail for ambidextrous use
- Increases access options to the flashlight's tailcap when mounted on any of the quad rails
- Very Easy to install
- All 1913 MIL-STD Picatinny Rails
Please note! The offered accessory product fits according to our knowledge on the following weapon models.
Please also note the exceptions in the item description under “Not suitable for”.
This information is without guarantee. For further questions you can contact our expert team from Mo.-Fr. 9:00 – 17:00 under the following phone number +49 (0)2206 9519 440.
FAB DefenseFAB-Defense® is a registered trademark of FAB
Manufacturing & Import of Industrial Equipment Ltd. Fab Defense in Israel.
FAB-Defense® is mostly common for their various accessories for all kinds of
rifles and pistols.
Since its inception, FAB-Defense® has been leading in
development and manufacture of the highest quality, cutting-edge tactical
equipment and weapon accessories for the State of Israel’s Military and Police.
FAB-Defense® works worldwide together with Special
Forces and SWAT teams to develop creative, ability enhancing and practical
solutions for the Law Enforcement sector. Operational field trials are
essential for the tactical accessory development and have a considerable
influence on the production standards.
Some of the best-known products are the KPOS-Scout, KPOS- G2, T-Pod G2
bipod, PTK and VTS grips as well as all the different rail systems, buttstocks
and grips for rifles and shotguns.