- The RTS CQB Target Kit includes all the components of the Static Target Kit with the CQB connector.
As with the Smart Joint, the CQB Joint can be used for recreational training and shooting contests.
What sets the CQB-Joint apart is the fact that it will cause the target to fall parallel to the pole, making it ideal for placing the target next to walls during CQB shooting training scenario drills.
- Safe for use in all ranges, including point-blank target practice
- Enables placing the target close to walls and other objects
- Durable polymer recovers thousands of hits, no ricochets
- Lightweight, easy to setup, transport and store
- Perfect for handgun, and rifle training
- Fixing stakes for outdoor use of the target base can be ordered as an accessory
- Operational Temperature range: 0-50° C
Included in the kit:
- Base and Plate
- Pole ( Target Board Pole )
- CQB ( CQB Target Connector )
- 200mm Target Board
- Weight without plate: 2.8 kg / 6.1 lb
- Weight with plate: 9.3 kg / 20.5 lb
- Height for 200mm target: 20 cm / 7.8"
- Width for 200mm target: 20 cm / 7.8"
- Thickness for 200mm target: 8.5 mm / 0.3"
Download User Guide
Download User Guide
Please note! The offered accessory product fits according to our knowledge on the following weapon models.
Please also note the exceptions in the item description under “Not suitable for”.
This information is without guarantee. For further questions you can contact our expert team from Mo.-Fr. 9:00 – 17:00 under the following phone number +49 (0)2206 9519 440.
- The story of the RTS target systems begins with the head instructor of the Israeli SHABAC (General Security Service, the equivalent of the FBI and Secret Service in Israel) looking for a target system that is safe for point blank CQB training and will fit the training methods that were used in the SHABAC academy.
- Collaborating with a long-time friend, and a 12 year SHABAC veteran, the two partnered with FAB-Defense to design and manufacture a new target system and RTS was founded. FAB's state-of-the-art engineering, manufacturing and quality-assurance technologies and methods ensures that all products exceed even the most stringent industry standards.
- All products are rigorously tested by some of the best tactical units in the world.
- The polymer material used for the RTS targets is suitable for firing all handgun or SMG ammunition, including rifle calibers up to 7.62. However, depending on the caliber and temperature used, the life of the targets may be reduced. On average, at normal room temperatures, a target can pick up over 2000 rounds of handguns or long rifle ammunition before it needs to be changed and approximately 100 rounds when using shotgun slugs. At lower temperatures the possible number of rounds will be less.
- As the RTS Targets do not contain metal parts, ricochets are eliminated and the shooter is enabled to shoot at point blank range.
- The RTS system is a modular system, the shooter can replace the target board (Torso,IPSC,Plate,Bowling Pin), add a CQB (falling target) connector or Reactive Target connector (Smart Joint) to transform a static target to a reactive one, add one of the different electronic counting (Hit-Counter / Range Kit / EFT) and reactive systems or include one of 3 target cover solutions, which replace the need for paper target shapes.
- The RTS Self-Healing target systems are the perfect solution for both indoor and outdoor ranges, and are used by law enforcement, military and recreational shooters worldwide.
- The professional shooter will benefit from the CQB system for close range training using live ammo or Simunition, and from the Shooting Range kit, that saves time while shooting in groups on the firing range.
- The recreational shooter will benefit from products like the Veleta systems, that are ideal for recreational shooting and target practice, making the whole “Shooting Experience” more friendly and non-intimidating.