Laser Ammo - Sure Strike Safety pipe - subcompact (2,8"-3,5") - 9MSP-C
- The SureStrikeTM subcompact safety pipe is made to fit all subcompact handguns with shorter barrels less than 2.9", from 2.8” to 3,5” inches.
- The short safety pipe is standard issue and is included in all SureStrikeTM kits (not cartridges).
A safety pipe (subcompact, short or long, depending on barrel length)
should be used with all pistol caliber adapter rings: .40S&W, 45ACP,
45GAP and 357sig.
- You do not need a safety pipe for revolvers and shotguns.
- Rifles have their own designated size pipe.
- Laser Ammo also offers a long safety pipe for handguns with barrels from 3.5” to 4,8” inches.
- The SureStrike subcompact safety pipe is made to fit all subcompact handguns with barrels less than 2.9", from 2.8” to 3,5” inches.
Download User Guide
Please note! The offered accessory product fits according to our knowledge on the following weapon models.
Please also note the exceptions in the item description under “Not suitable for”.
This information is without guarantee. For further questions you can contact our expert team from Mo.-Fr. 9:00 – 17:00 under the following phone number +49 (0)2206 9519 440.
Laser AmmoLaser Ammo Ltd. is owned and operated by Israeli and US Military veterans who provide serious training to serious people.
The Laser Ammo technical team works tirelessly to bring to its customers the most advanced training technology and highest quality available with one singular goal: creating better shooters.
Among the Laser Ammo customers are military units, law enforcement agencies, NRA instructors, and thousands of private firearms owners around the world.
Laser Ammo Ltd. develops and sells firearms training products for
civilian, law enforcement, and military markets.
illustrates Laser Ammo's product philosophy: delivering the markets most
intelligent concepts at the greatest possible value. Laser Ammo's
training products are the best available, in part because the Company is
dedicated solely to the field of laser bullet training.
Some of the best-known products are the SureStrike™ Ultimate LE Training Kit (223SSUK) for various handgun and rifle calibers, the L.A.S.R. Open Range Simulator (LASR Licence)and the Interactive Multi Training Targeting Systems (i-MTTS) as well as the Laser PET Electronic Target (LA-PET), whichcan be used as stand-alone system.
- The SureStrike ™ laser training cartridges work with any type of target: paper, reflective or interactive targets such as Laser Ammo LaserPET ™, AIMWELL and L.A.S.R. software.
- The SureStrike ™ laser training cartridges can also be programmed to work with a variety of firearm training simulators.
- Laser Ammo can customize the SureStrikeTM Laser training cartridges for specific police or military applications.
- There are adapter rings or adapter sleeves for most standard caliber cartridges, so a single SureStrike ™ Laser training cartridge can be used for both short and long range training.
- Laser Ammo guarantees for all SureStrike ™ Action Caps a life time of at least minimum 5000 shots.