Laser Ammo - Dry Fire Replacement Back Cap in Caliber .223 for AR15 - 223TA
- The Dry Fire Replacement Cap in Caliber .223 for AR-15 is for customers that already own a SureSTrike .223 Cartridge and need a replacement back cap.
- This Dry Fire Replacement back cap can not be used to convert your existing cartridges into a .223 Cartridge.
- To convert a 9mm SureStrike cartridge into a .223 cartridge, you need a 223LCADK adapter kit or you choose a kit which already contains the .223 adapter like the 223SSUK.
Laser Ammo also offers on demand the following replacement back caps for special training purposes:
- DB /TA (Dual Function) back cap: combination between the Digital Boresight cap and the Dry Fire cap.
- Digital Bore Sight: Converts the SureStrikeTM into a digitally controlled bore sight activated by trigger pull.
- Target Activator: Activates digital targets.
- Simulator Activator:
Enables the SureStrikeTM to interface with some of the market’s leading
simulators that use a visible red laser and a camera. IR lasers
available by special order.
- Extra Duration: A longer
duration of laser pulse allows you to notice unwanted hand movement in
order to perfect trigger control, stability, and grip. Enables advanced
- Bullet Counter: Pauses after every 15 “shots” for 3 seconds to simulate running out of ammunition and magazine change.
Please note! The offered accessory product fits according to our knowledge on the following weapon models.
Please also note the exceptions in the item description under “Not suitable for”.
This information is without guarantee. For further questions you can contact our expert team from Mo.-Fr. 9:00 – 17:00 under the following phone number +49 (0)2206 9519 440.
Laser AmmoLaser Ammo Ltd. is owned and operated by Israeli and US Military veterans who provide serious training to serious people.
The Laser Ammo technical team works tirelessly to bring to its customers the most advanced training technology and highest quality available with one singular goal: creating better shooters.
Among the Laser Ammo customers are military units, law enforcement agencies, NRA instructors, and thousands of private firearms owners around the world.
Laser Ammo Ltd. develops and sells firearms training products for
civilian, law enforcement, and military markets.
illustrates Laser Ammo's product philosophy: delivering the markets most
intelligent concepts at the greatest possible value. Laser Ammo's
training products are the best available, in part because the Company is
dedicated solely to the field of laser bullet training.
Some of the best-known products are the SureStrike™ Ultimate LE Training Kit (223SSUK) for various handgun and rifle calibers, the L.A.S.R. Open Range Simulator (LASR Licence)and the Interactive Multi Training Targeting Systems (i-MTTS) as well as the Laser PET Electronic Target (LA-PET), whichcan be used as stand-alone system.
- The SureStrike ™ laser training cartridges work with any type of target: paper, reflective or interactive targets such as Laser Ammo LaserPET ™, AIMWELL and L.A.S.R. software.
- The SureStrike ™ laser training cartridges can also be programmed to work with a variety of firearm training simulators.
- Laser Ammo can customize the SureStrikeTM Laser training cartridges for specific police or military applications.
- There are adapter rings or adapter sleeves for most standard caliber cartridges, so a single SureStrike ™ Laser training cartridge can be used for both short and long range training.
- Laser Ammo guarantees for all SureStrike ™ Action Caps a life time of at least minimum 5000 shots.