FAB Defense - GL-CORE IMPACT Buttstock for Mil-Spec and Commercial Tubes - GL-CORE IMPACT g
- The GL-CORE IMPACT is a shock absorbing buttstock
- Featuring a 3-setting adjustable mechanism, the GL-Core IMPACT allows you to customize the level of recoil reduction to suit your needs and caliber.
- Whether you're shooting long range, 5.56, or close quarters, buckshot, this buttstock has you covered.
- Integrated cheek weld, ergonomic buttpad and an interchanging tube adapter, provide an unmatched fit on Mil-Spec and Commercial buffer tubes, with a high level of efficiency and comfort.
- Patented Recoil reduction mechanism with three variable recoil settings
- Minimizes felt recoil by up to 50%
- Improves accuracy
- Reduces shooter fatigue
- Works with multiple platforms and calibers
- Easy installation and adjustment
- Ergonomically shaped rubberized butt-pad
- Interchangeable buffer tube adaptors for Mil-Spec and Commercial tubes
- Inverted positioning lever will not open accidentally
- MIL-SPEC and commercial after-market buffer tubes
- Material: fibreglass reinforced polymer composite
- Weight: 336 g
- Width: 52 mm
- Height: 131 mm
- Length: 180 mm
- Colour: green (olive)
Please note! The offered accessory product fits according to our knowledge on the following weapon models.
Please also note the exceptions in the item description under “Not suitable for”.
This information is without guarantee. For further questions you can contact our expert team from Mo.-Fr. 9:00 – 17:00 under the following phone number +49 (0)2206 9519 440.
FAB DefenseFAB-Defense® is a registered trademark of FAB
Manufacturing & Import of Industrial Equipment Ltd. Fab Defense in Israel.
FAB-Defense® is mostly common for their various accessories for all kinds of
rifles and pistols.
Since its inception, FAB-Defense® has been leading in
development and manufacture of the highest quality, cutting-edge tactical
equipment and weapon accessories for the State of Israel’s Military and Police.
FAB-Defense® works worldwide together with Special
Forces and SWAT teams to develop creative, ability enhancing and practical
solutions for the Law Enforcement sector. Operational field trials are
essential for the tactical accessory development and have a considerable
influence on the production standards.
Some of the best-known products are the KPOS-Scout, KPOS- G2, T-Pod G2
bipod, PTK and VTS grips as well as all the different rail systems, buttstocks
and grips for rifles and shotguns.