FAB DEFENSE CQB optimized combat stock - GL-CORE S G (Green)
- The GL-Core S was specifically designed for one of the best Israeli Counter-Terrorism units, to be used as a primary buttstock.
- The design process started with the GL-Core buttstock, and
implemented all the design changes that were requested to create a
buttstock that will be short and compact for CQB scenarios but will
still provide strength and stability for mid-range engagements.
- Small and compact allowing for easy maneuverability during CQB
- Flat faced rubberized butt-pad designed for use with and without tactical body armor
- Interchangeable buffer tube adapters for a tight fit on Mil-Spec and Commercial buffer tubes
- Integrated cheek weld optimized for the M4/AR15 platforms
- No protruding parts, will not get caught on gear or webbing
- Inversed positioning lever will not open accidently
- Two integrated quick detach rear sling swivel connectors
- Made of durable and light-weight fiberglass reinforced polymer composite
- MIL-SPEC and commercial after-market buffer tubes
- Material: fibreglass reinforced polymer composite
- Colour: olive green
- Weight: 210 g
- Width: 51 mm
- Height: 109 mm
- Length: 165 mm
Please note! The offered accessory product fits according to our knowledge on the following weapon models.
Please also note the exceptions in the item description under “Not suitable for”.
This information is without guarantee. For further questions you can contact our expert team from Mo.-Fr. 9:00 – 17:00 under the following phone number +49 (0)2206 9519 440.
FAB DefenseFAB-Defense® is a registered trademark of FAB
Manufacturing & Import of Industrial Equipment Ltd. Fab Defense in Israel.
FAB-Defense® is mostly common for their various accessories for all kinds of
rifles and pistols.
Since its inception, FAB-Defense® has been leading in
development and manufacture of the highest quality, cutting-edge tactical
equipment and weapon accessories for the State of Israel’s Military and Police.
FAB-Defense® works worldwide together with Special
Forces and SWAT teams to develop creative, ability enhancing and practical
solutions for the Law Enforcement sector. Operational field trials are
essential for the tactical accessory development and have a considerable
influence on the production standards.
Some of the best-known products are the KPOS-Scout, KPOS- G2, T-Pod G2
bipod, PTK and VTS grips as well as all the different rail systems, buttstocks
and grips for rifles and shotguns.