E-Lander - M16 / AR15 - 10 rounds 5.56 x 45 mm / .223 REM Steel Magazine - F-9993410
- M16/AR15 10 rounds steel magazine for caliber 5.56 x 45 mm / .223 REM - White Follower
- State of the Art Teflon-enhanced Anti-Tilt Follower Generation II
- Heavy gauge steel construction exceeding MIL-SPEC requirements
- Specially designed reinforced floorplate to resist damage
- High resisting body coating, enduring up to 96 hours salt-spray test
- M16 / M4 / AR-15 in Caliber 5.56 x 45 mm / .223 REM
- Body Material: Steel
- Coating: Black Colour
- Follower Material: Teflon-enhanced - white colour
- Capacity: 10 rounds 5.56 x 45 mm / .223 REM
- Weight: 118 g
- Width: 23 mm
- Height: 91 mm
- Length: 65 mm
Please note! The offered accessory product fits according to our knowledge on the following weapon models.
Please also note the exceptions in the item description under “Not suitable for”.
This information is without guarantee. For further questions you can contact our expert team from Mo.-Fr. 9:00 – 17:00 under the following phone number +49 (0)2206 9519 440.
AR15 / M16 / M4 Standard
E-LANDERE-LANDER MAGS name stands for high-performance
durable steel magazines for the Tavor, M16, pistols and other common small arms
developed and produced by Dies Industries J. Englander Ltd. from Israel. All the
magazines are tested by special military forces and anti-terror units. The
E-Lander Mags have proven to withstand severe combat conditions and
Dies Industries J. Englander Ltd. has experience by over six decades in
specializing the manufacturing of precision-stamped metal parts and tools with
an uncompromising commitment to quality and reliability.
Among Dies Industries
J. Englander Ltd. world-wide customers are manufacturers of defense,
automotive, electronic, electric, medical and high tech industries.
Some of the best-known products are the E-Lander AR15/M16 mags in 5.56 x
.45 mm/ .223 REM and the 1911 .45 ACP steel magazines.