- Sure Strike .38SP / .357 Revolver Pro Six Pack
- The SureStrike Six-Pack .38 Special & .357 Magnum Laser Trainer Cartridge provides a complete system for dry-fire practice with 6-shot revolvers chambered in .38 Special or .357 Mag.
- Insert one laser trainer in each chamber of your revolver, just as you would do with regular ammunition.
- Orienting your firearm toward a vertical surface or compatible electronic target, with each trigger pull the laser dot will indicate your would-be point-of-impact.
- This method of dry-fire practice ensures that your firearm is always safe, provides instant feedback of your proficiency and saves range and ammo costs.
The Sure Strike .38SP / .357 revolver pro six pack contains:
- 6x .38 Special/ .357 SureStrikeTM laser cartridges
- 6x reflective targets
- 6x Battery packs
- Electronics Computer Microprocessor
- Power Source Silver oxide dry cell batteries
- Construction Stainless steel
- Laser Spec Class 1, Up to 1mW, 635nm wavelength
- Safety Lead free, eye safe (meeting EU regulations)
Download User Guide
Important: You do not need to use a safety pipe and nut (safety system) when using the 38 Special/ 357 cartridge in a revolver.
**Please note: The article is shown with further accessories and/or weapon. They are not included in the scope of delivery.
Download User Guide
Please note! The offered accessory product fits according to our knowledge on the following weapon models.
Please also note the exceptions in the item description under “Not suitable for”.
This information is without guarantee. For further questions you can contact our expert team from Mo.-Fr. 9:00 – 17:00 under the following phone number +49 (0)2206 9519 440.
Laser AmmoLaser Ammo Ltd. is owned and operated by Israeli and US Military veterans who provide serious training to serious people.
The Laser Ammo technical team works tirelessly to bring to its customers the most advanced training technology and highest quality available with one singular goal: creating better shooters.
Among the Laser Ammo customers are military units, law enforcement agencies, NRA instructors, and thousands of private firearms owners around the world.
Laser Ammo Ltd. develops and sells firearms training products for
civilian, law enforcement, and military markets.
illustrates Laser Ammo's product philosophy: delivering the markets most
intelligent concepts at the greatest possible value. Laser Ammo's
training products are the best available, in part because the Company is
dedicated solely to the field of laser bullet training.
Some of the best-known products are the SureStrike™ Ultimate LE Training Kit (223SSUK) for various handgun and rifle calibers, the L.A.S.R. Open Range Simulator (LASR Licence)and the Interactive Multi Training Targeting Systems (i-MTTS) as well as the Laser PET Electronic Target (LA-PET), whichcan be used as stand-alone system.
- The SureStrike ™ laser training cartridges work with any type of target: paper, reflective or interactive targets such as Laser Ammo LaserPET ™, AIMWELL and L.A.S.R. software.
- The SureStrike ™ laser training cartridges can also be programmed to work with a variety of firearm training simulators.
- Laser Ammo can customize the SureStrikeTM Laser training cartridges for specific police or military applications.
- There are adapter rings or adapter sleeves for most standard caliber cartridges, so a single SureStrike ™ Laser training cartridge can be used for both short and long range training.
- Laser Ammo guarantees for all SureStrike ™ Action Caps a life time of at least minimum 5000 shots.