SureStrike .380 Cartridge
Now you can train with your .380 pistol anytime, anywhere with the best dry fire training that money can buy. The SureStrike™ eliminates the need for a dedicated training firearm as it can be loaded into the shooter's firearm to perform any drill with immediate feedback that the shooter can see and hear! The SureStrike™ .380 dry fire training system fits directly in any .380 caliber firearms breech and is activated by the impact of the firing pin to emit an eye-safe laser pulse simulating the point of impact. This immediate feedback from the SureStrikeTM transforms the typical dry firing session into a powerful learning experience. Unlike other laser cartridges which are activated by vibration, SureStrike™ is activated by the action of the striker or firing pin, which eliminates the possibility of misfires. A live round cannot be loaded in the breech, making it completely safe while training.
The SureStrike™ .380 cartridge works with any type of target: paper, reflective or interactive targets such as Laser Ammo's LaserPET™, AIMWELL's and L.A.S.R. Software. The SureStrike™ cartridges can also be programmed to work with a variety of firearms training simulators.
SureStrikeTM .380 Cartridge Includes:
- .380 SureStrikeTM laser cartridge
- 3 reflective targets
- Battery pack
- User guide
- Laser Spec Class 1, Up to 1mW, 635nm wavelength
- Safety Lead free, eye safe (meeting EU regulations)
Important: The SureStrikeTM .380 cartridge is a stand-alone cartridge and will not work with any other SureStrikeTM caliber adapters.
**Please note: The article is shown with further accessories and/or weapon. They are not included in the scope of delivery.
Please note! The offered accessory product fits according to our knowledge on the following weapon models.
Please also note the exceptions in the item description under “Not suitable for”.
This information is without guarantee. For further questions you can contact our expert team from Mo.-Fr. 9:00 – 17:00 under the following phone number +49 (0)2206 9519 440.
Laser AmmoLaser Ammo Ltd. is owned and operated by Israeli and US Military veterans who provide serious training to serious people.
The Laser Ammo technical team works tirelessly to bring to its customers the most advanced training technology and highest quality available with one singular goal: creating better shooters.
Among the Laser Ammo customers are military units, law enforcement agencies, NRA instructors, and thousands of private firearms owners around the world.
Laser Ammo Ltd. develops and sells firearms training products for
civilian, law enforcement, and military markets.
illustrates Laser Ammo's product philosophy: delivering the markets most
intelligent concepts at the greatest possible value. Laser Ammo's
training products are the best available, in part because the Company is
dedicated solely to the field of laser bullet training.
Some of the best-known products are the SureStrike™ Ultimate LE Training Kit (223SSUK) for various handgun and rifle calibers, the L.A.S.R. Open Range Simulator (LASR Licence)and the Interactive Multi Training Targeting Systems (i-MTTS) as well as the Laser PET Electronic Target (LA-PET), whichcan be used as stand-alone system.
- The SureStrike ™ laser training cartridges work with any type of target: paper, reflective or interactive targets such as Laser Ammo LaserPET ™, AIMWELL and L.A.S.R. software.
- The SureStrike ™ laser training cartridges can also be programmed to work with a variety of firearm training simulators.
- Laser Ammo can customize the SureStrikeTM Laser training cartridges for specific police or military applications.
- There are adapter rings or adapter sleeves for most standard caliber cartridges, so a single SureStrike ™ Laser training cartridge can be used for both short and long range training.
- Laser Ammo guarantees for all SureStrike ™ Action Caps a life time of at least minimum 5000 shots.