FAB DEFENSE - Practice 5.56 x 45 mm / .223 REM Dummy Ammo (10 Pieces) - PDA 5.56
- The new pda- practice dummy 5.56mm ammunition allows professional dry rifle training.
- It allows the loading of 5.56mm polymer bullets to your magazine for realistic scenario training.
- Exact replica of 5.56x45 ammunition, manufactured with high grade durable bright red polymer, easily distinguishes from a live round
- Enables safer realistic rifle exercises (magazine changes, malfunctions, stoppages, cocking and ejection practice)
- Allows weapon handling training scenarios to provide closest to real-time characteristics training scenarios
- Feature a higher degree of safety than live fire training
- Enables normal function of magazine handling, charging and ejection
- 5.56 x 45 mm / .223 REM rifles
- Material: Polymer
- Weight: 3 g
Please note! The offered accessory product fits according to our knowledge on the following weapon models.
Please also note the exceptions in the item description under “Not suitable for”.
This information is without guarantee. For further questions you can contact our expert team from Mo.-Fr. 9:00 – 17:00 under the following phone number +49 (0)2206 9519 440.
FAB DefenseFAB-Defense® is a registered trademark of FAB
Manufacturing & Import of Industrial Equipment Ltd. Fab Defense in Israel.
FAB-Defense® is mostly common for their various accessories for all kinds of
rifles and pistols.
Since its inception, FAB-Defense® has been leading in
development and manufacture of the highest quality, cutting-edge tactical
equipment and weapon accessories for the State of Israel’s Military and Police.
FAB-Defense® works worldwide together with Special
Forces and SWAT teams to develop creative, ability enhancing and practical
solutions for the Law Enforcement sector. Operational field trials are
essential for the tactical accessory development and have a considerable
influence on the production standards.
Some of the best-known products are the KPOS-Scout, KPOS- G2, T-Pod G2
bipod, PTK and VTS grips as well as all the different rail systems, buttstocks
and grips for rifles and shotguns.